Sunday, July 11, 2010

HEART A FLUTTEER!

Sunday- Welcome to the day of rest for some,, for some , it's getting the ox out of the ditch,, more business' would be here in the USA today, if they had observed this and not been greedy! I know some who placed their faith, and are still going!!!!

Even if you are on the right track, you will get run over,, if you just sit there..


HEARTS A FLUTTER!

Have you ever had that happen to you? We all have at some time or another. When someone jumps up from behind, or around a corner and scares you,. your heart jumps a beat, then runs like crazy, flutters , until you calm down. The same when you get mad,, going on a high roller coaster, bungee jumping, crazy things we do,,, puts the heart to racing,, or to a flutter. How about that first sight of "the " girl or boy... or how about just seeing that love one of many years turn a corner,,, walk into a room,, puts the heart to a real flutter!
I have had many "heart flutters" of all kinds in my life.. but they one most re-lived,, is the thoughts of walking down that aisle of the church , when I accepted Jesus as my personal savior,, 56 years ago,, and I still get a "flutter" thinking about it.. and when in church, after all the time of those 56 years,,and the invitation is given,,, that same heart ,, flutters,, for it is the joy of the knowledge that I (we) hold the Lord Gods heart also!
Have you had that experience? When I talk to or about my God, my heart starts to beat faster, and faster, and the excitement starts, and off to the races, the heart is wide open..to a wide open, racing "flutter"!
The heart,, one can't live without it! When you say you are giving your heart to God, it is a gesture of the biggest, the one life sustaining tool we have, to be able to stand up and say,,, here , here is my heart ,,, I love you that much, it puts our hearts to a flutter of almost bursting!,, and when we say that,,, God hears,, He responds,, He reaches out, grabs us,, He puts our name in His book of life,, HE ACCEPTS YOU WITH NO RESERVATIONS OF ANYTHING OR ANYONE! and, yes it puts a FLUTTER, in Gods heart also,, just as it does yours..
Try talking to Him,, if you have not accepted Him(Jesus),, then do so.. then close your eyes, and just feel,, oh yes ,, feel that

HEART A FLUTTERING !

Almighty God, thank You for setting our hearts a flutter with Your love, Your forgiveness, and giving us our redemption, Your son Jesus Christ. amen

John HIcks
Even in the darkest hours of my life, I have felt Jesus sitting next to me,, and when I felt Him, even in that darkness, my heart went a flutter,, and He has always carried me out, and into the light, He has never failed me,nor do I believe He will ,,,ever. Have you ever felt that flutter?, If not , call out to Him , then be prepared, for it is the greatest moment of your life, when He enters in, and takes hold.. your heart will start, it will race with a flutter you have never felt before,,try it , you will like it,, I guarantee it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment