Friday, July 2, 2010

LIFE

Thursday-07/01/10- Today is the first day of the rest of your life! When have you heard this saying that was so popular in our not to long ago past.. You heard it lots.. what has happen,, it still is,, every time you awake to another day,, it is the first day, of the rest of your life,, use it well,, use it wisely,, and use some of it, to stop and talk to your God.. O.K.?

LIFE

Remember, that "Life" is a gift from God.. He granted the conception of you,, the building of you, piece by piece, bringing you from life in the womb, to life on earth, eternal life through death by the belief and acceptance of Jesus Christ,, yes , once God started the making of you,, life was given at that instance , by Him and only Him, then life forever, and ever,, as in earthly life,, that forever is yours for the choosing,, so chose wisely,,,

IT IS FOREVER!

Lord, thank You for my life,, I choose You, I ask your Son to accept me and care for me as I accept Him, and I pray that all who is reading this will do the same,, and spread this word of You to all that they come in contact with,, and with the enthusiasm as great as they can have.. amen

John HIcks
Thankful for my life, for I know I am His , how about you,, are you His? or yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment