Saturday, July 17, 2010

IMAGE OF GOD!

Welcome to Saturday: If you are judging the path someone else has walked, then before you judge, look at your path!





"IMAGE OF GOD"

How many people have said, "God looks like this or He looks like that"? We know that Moses seen Him in a burning bush, but was not a face, just a burning bush, unconsumed. So , just what does God's face look like? According to His word on the Creation of Man, from the old testament, He made Man in His on IMAGE!!!!! I guess that says , He looks like us, right, what do you think?
If you believe deep , deep down in HIM, HIS creation, HE is the supreme being, JESUS is HIS SON, JESUS died on the CROSS for us, to have our SINS FORGIVEN, and that WE HOLD NO OTHER GODS BEFORE US, then really, His Image(FACE) is of no importance, for I see the Image of Love and Care , and that LOVE AND CARE is the real

"IMAGE OF GOD"

GOD, I see you in everything within me, and everything around me, so your image is so clear to me , I need not see your face, but just feel your spirit within. for I know you are real, and here. amen

John HIcks
Wittiness to just one!!!! Are we doing our duty???

No comments:

Post a Comment