Tuesday, July 27, 2010

HOT! HOT! HOT!

Welcome to Tuesday,, When I took a step,, I hesitated, for my shadow moved just a little farther after I stopped! Then I went on... With a smile in my heart, and on my face, I realized ,,the shadow,, of course, my Lord and Savior,, Jesus,,, walking also,,, with me,, Look, really,, see Him behind you?

HOT! HOT! HOT!

Here in Georgia,, it is very , very hot! Yesterday , as I worked in my shop,, it was 95 degrees at 10 a.m. , I had four fans blowing,, then I had to go to town,, the bank , said 103 degrees,,that is not the heat index! Wow! It's hot! The dirt on the ground on bare feet ,, is hot,, the pavement, will burn your feet through your shoes if you just stand upon it,,, no hat? Then there goes what is left of my brains! Weather forecast today,,, heat index 110 degrees,, I will be back in my shop, sweating and working,, but I will be there by choice! Yes, there is that big word again, choice....
I decided,, if it is this hot,, then I don't want anything to do with hell,,, now about you? I can go to the shop,, by my choice,, and I can go to hell, by my choice,, and so can you go here and there by choice,, and you can go to hell by choice also! So, if we have a choice,, do we come in off the pavement,,, put our feet up, off the dirt,, put on a hat? It is OUR CHOICE! Yes we make it, and we can go to Heaven just as easy as to hell.. You/I,, make the choice,, I have, and I'm headed to Heaven, and right now , the first thing I am going to do, is go to the cool room, and then I am going to smile just as big as I can, and have a long talk with my Jesus and see how things are going,, not that I will have to worry, but just want to talk.. hang out,, you know!
Now ,,, what is your CHOICE?

HEAVEN, OR HELL?

Lord , thank You for giving us this "choice",., this choice of Jesus Christ , and the eternal life of a cool Heaven,, I pray that all make the right "choice". amen

John HIcks
Made a choice, trying to live that choice,, how about it,, what are you doing ,, right this minute? Would it make Jesus smile, if He was there with you, or would you see tears coming down His cheeks? Remember,, CHOICE,, CHOICE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment