Thursday, February 5, 2015

WORDS FROM THE HEART!

THURSDAY! Happy day to all of you,, and I ask, have you thanked God for it,,yet? I have prayed for the words today,,, for I have none , except my own... and when that happens, then I walk , still forward, never backwards.... for even God will turn over the words to someone else once in a while for He leaves little messages, and He gives His own, messages to keep close to the heart.. of Him...and folks, those of "His",, not one person but all, for we all are His! It is up to us as to how we use this closeness! For He,,, if you have accepted Him, and Jesus, is within ,,,,,, so never are you lost, just HE says ,, to write or speak,,, what I have already put in your heart! So , today, I write this,from my heart , and my want!!! This is for all those who have accepted Jesus Christ as your personal Savior, don't hide it, let it just flow from your mouth, your actions, the no doubting, but the positive,, and if you have already accepted Jesus,, and you feel like you want to re-dedicate your self to Him,, then do it, either within your prayer closet, or out at anywhere, for He, and The Father are always there!!!! ,,,,Those who do not know the "accepting" Jesus as your personal Savior,,,please STOP, and think, then please do so... and make Him your own personal Savior, for nothing in this world , can you use to get to Heaven, but Jesus, and nothing,,, here can you take with you!!!! So folks that is what is in my heart today, the salvation of all of my friends, and all the people of the world,, for the world is HIS!,,,, Not ours.. for we are only traveling through it for such a short time, but IF we will travel with Him ,,,then we will continue to travel from here to there, and then it is boundless, with no ends! Tell me ,,, can you even imagine that?,,,,,,,, Prayer Request Today: For Becky Akins, Ruth Bachmans' daughter , who is sick and needs your prayers! Lord, thank You for my day, and I ask that it be filled with Your wants, today, and not mine! amen John HIcks You know "love" comes to one, in many, many ways, and most people go through life without ever knowing this love,, never hold back this love. give it freely,, for our Savior died on The Cross,, so terrible a death,,,and as the ones who was treating Him with so much disrespect. and so much hate, HE WAS RADIATING LOVE BACK TO THEM,,,AND FORGIVING THEM AT THE SAME TIME,AND SAYING IT SO ALL COULD HEAR!!! so you see LOVE is very precious, so tell it!!! To say, I love you!! is always welcome, but when you say it ,,,, MEAN IT!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment