Wednesday, February 4, 2015

FOR GOD TOLD ME!

WEDNESDAY! Good morning! Guess what day it is? As my friend, William McChargue reported already ,,, take a back seat ole camel,,, for it the day of the Lord, and He is the one ho has given it to you,and to me!!! Now, why don't you return the favor or HIM saying , by waking you, "good morning",,, back to HIM, "Good morning God, and thank You for my, another day!" HOW DO I KNOW? Take a blind man or woman , that has been blind for there entire life, a deaf man who has never heard a word, a mute, who has never spoken, a born crippled person, who has never walked, heard or seen anything, and yet they all know of God, of Jesus, and that Jesus is the Son of God, and if they receive Him, they will be taken to Heaven ,,, and will be normal,, even though they do not know what normal here is....but they do know what normal is there! We, the sighted, the hearing, the talking, the walking, the smart ones, the educated, can read of all this in the true BOOK of our God.. and we are taught these things, YET, we choose this world...and are lost forever,, for once cast into that lake of fire, it is for an eternity, screams, biting, hitting, begging for just a drop of water, but never dieing,, just suffering, and then there are those who DO believe in God, understand Him, accept Jesus as their Salvation,, and they come forward publicly,, and accept Him, and give their heart, and their soul to Him... and then when they appear in front of God, they are directed into Heaven,, and not into that lake! How ,,, just how do all those above ,, all of us know of this, for many have asked this question, and the only answer I have ever came up with is this, he entered my mind, told me of His all,, and then I had to either believe or not believe.... so I just say this.... HOW DO I KNOW THESE THINGS, FOR HE HAS TOLD ME SO!!! and brothers ans sisters,,,,,, that is all I need! How about you,, what do you need, a lighting bolt or some sort of ,,,, what? Lord, thank You for speaking to me,and I ask that all those others you speak to , which I know is to all...that they too,, will say YES to YOU! amen John HIcks Yes, I know ,,,,,,,, for He told me so!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment