Monday, February 16, 2015

BURRR!!!!

MONDAY! Burrrrrrr!!!! Here in the deep south, it is cold,,, but we know, we are clear in most places,of snow and ice,, and we are in prayer for those in those snow covered, so deep,, they can not see the streets, and are running out of places to put it! Too bad, they can't take the stuff by Jet, to the places who are under droughts! How much can a tanker hold? Not funny! Well, we will just continue to let God be in control! He made it and He will deal with it,, and this , I do believe in!!!!! Keep your faith for the warmth of the Sun of Summer will come, if He so desires it to come!!! Today, I will warm my heart with the belief of Jesus, and of God,, and of His teaching of while He was here with us as a man.. and now with us a spirit , and has not changed one bit! No, He is as He was ,,, for He showed Himself before He ascended.... and folks,, I know that what He gave us, and what Our Father God gave us(His own Son),,, stands today,, and even thought some do not live , nor read the word, His Bible,,, I do.. and I will stand. and I will pray for the stoppage of the ISIS, and put all my faith in Him! all I ask today is just where do you , or what do you PUT YOUR FAITH OF YOUR ETERNAL FUTURE IN? LORD,, I pray that all will rush to YOU, and be saved! Amen John HIcks

No comments:

Post a Comment