Saturday, February 21, 2015

Samaritians?

SATURDAY! A very good morning to all, and may all wake up the Lord with you by request, and I pray for all t be safe and warm! We travel from our homes to our shopping places of need or for just play of shopping...we ride in a warm car/truck,, we rush from vehicles to the shops in our heavy coats.. and hats...gloves..shoes with socks, yes with socks.. and yet, I am just as guilty to write down ,,,please God help those who are homeless, cold, no warm clothing, no coats, no shoes much less socks ,, nor food this morning to eat,, as we rush into our fast foods for our morning biscuits and hot coffee...or our warm comfortable kitchens, that are warm, and our automatic coffee makers, with coffee already brewed so we can click on the T.V. or our phones.. to see the outside,,, yes,,, me, I am just as big a hypocrite as we all are, really, and I admit, that it is hard to give when we read of those who abuse these "hand outs",,,but should we judge? Or should we just continue to set and pray, just a little harder for God to take care of the problem!!!! YES THIS MORNING, I CALL MYSELF THE BIGGEST OF ALL HYPOCRITES,, BY SITTING HERE ON MY! Prayer Request: As we have Jesus in our hands and heart today, I pray that also we hand off our testimony to all we meet, and not just hold Him to ourselves, for He belongs to all,,,for my Father in Heaven sent Him , not to save one, but to save the world, so let's all today ,,,,"hand off a testimony, or two, or more"! God , give me the energy to give a coat, a meal, a warm place to anyone I may see today without, and may all who reads this do also, lets be the "Good Samaritans" we claim to be,, instead of wailing out our wants of You to take care of all.. and give us the want , and the faith that You instilled in each of us to do as you would,, and that is to will help others in distress,, amen John HIcks This morning , I am going to load up extra coats.. and when I see someone cold, I will stop and give them the coat,,, or maybe a blanket, and then drive and get them a hot meal and take it back,,,for I make that promise this very day! I had nothing t write this day, but well you see, it is all about ,, what I am professing, and what I am not doing!! Make the choices today with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment