Friday, February 6, 2015

FAITH!

FRIDAY! Well, another of His days,,, and welcome to it...and after talking to Him, I feel as if we are all on the right track!,,,, IF WE ARE PUTTING HIM FIRST,, US LAST! And you did which? Prayer Request, and Prayers of Thanks: Pray for Mandy Vaughn Newby,, that her "re-shock " of her heart is successful, and the rhythm will keep solid and beating right for all times! Thankful for Bootsie doing good! and all those others whom we have been praying for!!! Makes us know that God is real, and not real close, but right on top of all! Marjorie Walden,, successful knee surgery, now on the way to home and mending.. praise God! For Perry Livingston, who is doing good, with his outpatient surgery, again, praise God! For all the Pastors of this world, that are God called, and preach the word of God as truth, and the saving grace of Jesus Christ, as our only Salvation!! TODAY,,,,, FAITH! You know about the "mustard seed" ,, so how many mountains have you moved today? You and I need to practice what we preach, and we need to look at that mountain, and rethink of our faith..... of what we say we have, and why is that mountain still there! Make sense, then let me know! Some will smile, some will answer, but will any pray for that missing faith , that we claim, but do not have as much as we think we have, and we ask for help to the one who told us of this "mustard seed"? Yes,,, I know,, this message has been on ere by me time after time,,,(as our prior pastor , Steve McGuire knows of how of his sermons were repeated, and was told so by Jack Mitchell) ,, if so on we go, and I will just say as Steve would laugh and say from the heart,, "Well, did I do any better this time?"... so there you go.. did I Lord, thank You for the message today, for as I set down , I had none, but when I sigh my name today, I can say,,, "Yes, it was a good message!"... again ,, thank YOU GOD FOR IT! amen John HIcks Thank You My God!

No comments:

Post a Comment