Tuesday, February 3, 2015

BEING THANKFUL!

Thoughts For Today-Tuesday-02/03/15 (4) People me To me Today at 7:11 AM TUESDAY! I have awoken to another of His days, by His mercy, and His good will,,,and to serve Him in a good way,,, and folks ,,,that is why I am alive and up this morning,, just how did you wake up? The same way, even if you don't realize it, He is for real!!!! We, today are off to another of Libby's therapy, and she is improving so very much, thank God for His work!!! Prayer Request: Thomas Osborns' dad, went to ER with leg swelling real bad! Dana Stephens dad who is in the Medical Center in Macon, GA. Marjorie Walden as she enters her surgery, for God to guide the drs. JoAnn House Samples, that God will revoke satan from her and David and deliver to her all her needs, for we know that satan will try us over and over,, and as JoAnn keeps her faith. let us pray with her... for God to show up full force !!!! and give her relief!!!!! and we know He will! Lots to pray for today, our wants and our and those of others needs.. so let us pray, without ceasing!!! Prayer of Thanks: For the Yatesvile water meter reporter. who looked at my meter, realized that we were using much , much to much water,,, went and reported to our city clerk, Connie Vaughn,, and upon looking and seeing we had used 22,000 gallons more,, her husband Jim Vaughn, undertook the trek to come to us at once..so we could close our meter, and get our leak fixed! Now, you may live in place of "no care", but we do live in a place call,,,,"A CARING COMMUNITY",,, and this proves it once more, and I say to them all thanks, and I also say, a big thanks to God for them , and here!!!! Another Prayer of Thanks: Names are not to be present here , just me and friend!!!! As I set yesterday , all day in pj's, figuring out why I was here, and why I should do anything, as I wasted a day of God's gift,, and then the phone rang, a great and good friend called, and after a great conversation, I again was back to myself and knowing just where , and why I was here! Have you ever had this happen to you, if you have, then do as I did, say "thank You God!, and thank You for this friend and Your guidance of this event".. and the rest was easy, go to work for Him! God, today, I have asked and you have once more gave me the answers.. and now I say to You God, thank You for Your answer, so simple and yet so missed by so many..again, God thanks to You,,, for the answer! amen John HIcks AND WHAT WAS THAT ANSWER, SO SIMPLE, SO EASY,, FOR HE SAID, WHY ARE YOU THERE ON MY EARTH, ALIVE? TO SERVE ME! Well to all who reads this???? What else can it be.. for He gave me Jesus , to make sure I was with to eternity, and the on, and on.. so yes folks it is that simple, SERVE HIM!

No comments:

Post a Comment