Monday, August 26, 2013

TODAY!

MONDAY! Good Morning To All! May this day be the one , that you make that decision, if you have not, to say those greatest words that you will ever say,, "Hi Jesus,, I want to say, I accept you as my Lord, and my Savior,,, above all others, and above all things,, I ask forgiveness of my sins, and Your love and acceptance of my soul!",, Now if you have already done this,, then say it again, for "re-dedication of ones soul" is just as great .... so let Him know,,, and be a proud Christian who does this and then acknowledges Him publicly!!!! Now , after all this is done, go on out there and have a great day!!!!! Prayer Request: For all those countries who do not have the freedom, nor the food, clothing, health facilities, peace that we have.. and pray that all those so called heads of state of these countries, will fall, and God's people will finally prevail! God, please bless this world,,, in spite of its' self! FOR TODAY!!! If we will just do the above praying, and the doing,,, I think for this day,, that will be enough!! What do you think? For the first paragraph will create a great celebration in Heaven, and a lot of the hearts right here!!!! Have a great day , and remember who to invite along with you in ALL you do this day! John Hicks A believer,,,, and not afraid at all to show it at any time!!! Are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment