Wednesday, August 14, 2013

"HUMP DAY" PLANNING!

WEDNESDAY! HUMP DAY! Waking up for the day of planning your week-end! Your are just as happy as the camel on this "hump day"! Ha! He gets the full attention of being a camel.. you get the full attention on deciding what this coming W/E will bring to you... Check the weather, 1st thing, right? Most will,,, check the bank-account next to see what it will with-stand, then start calling back and forth to , if married, each other, just dating ,, to each other,, if single of who will I spend it with, and all of you,, just where will I go.. what will I do... but the first thing is not the first thing! First, take this day as now,,, no plan on it's start, for it has started, God has woke you,, so start it off with a big thanks for it... to God that is , for it... then make you plans for this day, with Him also,,, make a family decision on the week-end, and as you make it,, include God first,, make this comment,, if you will allow us this w/e! for he promises this moment, and tells us not to worry about tomorrow,, for He has made the real plans.. and He wants you to join in with Him first,, then make yours with Him at your side, in your mind, not with others first, pray to Him first for guidance,, then not only Hump Day will be a great Hump Day,, but you will make the start of the slide to the W/E with a smooth slide, splinter free!!! and now you are ready to plan,,,,What do you think about all these words,, are they right, or are they wrong... let me know! God, as I awake on this another day of Yours, I thank You, for it,,,and I thank You for all the up coming days You allow us to have,, and enjoy ,, and Lord I give You all the glory, and all the praise for all I have, and will ever have. amen, John HIcks,,Can you pray the above prayer and mean it? It will make your day,, it will make your heart flutter, as it does to me ,,,, each time I talk to my God..and that is numerous times a day,, not bragging, but you know ,,, He is my best friend in this life,, always above all else...and that folks,, is the way I feel about life,, what is your feeling, take time to read,, take time to give a reply... o.k.

No comments:

Post a Comment