Monday, August 12, 2013

GOD IS NEXT TO YOU!

MONDAY! Good morning to all... May you awake, and thanks God for a nights rest, and for the new day..and then after thanking Him,, invite Him to accompany you on this days travels... OH! BUT I INSIST! JUST SHOVE TO ME, I HAVE IT! I hear of stories where God intervenes in some of the strangest places.... and some will make you think,, that God is indeed everywhere, which is truth! Yesterday, we needed a few groceries,,, not many, but a small amount,,my wife, Libby told me I needed to get out of house and go somewhere so I would feel better,, so after days of inside, and "cabin fever",,,, I gladly said,, "oh yes, I will go"... and after arriving,, ,I decided I would even get out and walk through the store with her,, and even that we had to go from one entry to the other,, and in some of these grocery stores,, that is a feat for the most well...not the sick... so she said you wait here on a deli item,, and she walked all the way to the other side and got back as I finished at the deli...we than started to the checkout...and all were backed up,, except the last one ,,, the most far from us...but first things first,, as we walked down that last isle,,, I told her , with a little laugh, I am feeling weak, and if I should fall down on the floor,, just kick me, and tell me to get up and quited showing out,,,, and she laughed and of course asked me if I was o.k. to make it,, ,and I assured her ,,, I could....well as I said, the viewing was over, and we picked the last aisle,,with only one being checked out... the one last man to be checked out... and wow,, he had almost as much as we,, he was in for a quick shop also and to get out quick ,,as we were... and as he turned to us,, he smiled,,, and backed up his cart...then it started,, God's intervention... excuse me,, He said,, please take my place and go first! I replied , oh that's o.k., for he had such a small amount...and he still said,, I insist! ,,, so we did.. and almost as magic the clerk gave me the total...and before we walked out.. I shook that mans hand,,told him thanks, and I had been sick for three days,, he said ,, "I know, and your welcome".. and then we went outside, I got in the car,,weak , and ready to go home... and Libby was to take the cart back,,and one of the workers said,,,hey that's o.k.,, just shove it to me..., and she did, we left and came home.. .so I was already feeling better,,,and have continued to get better...and last night, and this morning,, I reflect to all of you,,, none of us really and truly realize that God IS everywhere,, and God DOES CARE for us, in all times,, even if it is just a little OH! I INSIST,,, OR JUST SHOVE IT TO ME,, AND I WILL PUT IT UP...... YES, GOD, THANK YOU FOR YOU! God, thank You for being everywhere for man, and may we thank You more often than we do,,amen John HIcks Better today because of yesterday,,, the soul, and the body....Have a great day to all !!! ");

No comments:

Post a Comment