Tuesday, August 20, 2013

LOOKING AT THE SMALL THINGS, HE DOES!

TUESDAY! Well, you survived "blue Monday"! Now,, welcome to another of His days,, and make sure the two of you enjoy it together,,, it is never as much fun to share it with God at your side,, than without Him! A NOTE: I read this on facebook, and think it is a good thing to think about it,,,when accosted by a stranger of a possible hurt,, robbery,etc.,, just look at that person, and say ,,"So, you can really see me?", and do it with a smile... and then watch them run!!! Ha.. Humor of the day,, but with a lot of truth!!!! Prayer Request: For all those unspoken, and spoken needs ,,, pray for all lost.. and pray for this Nation, this world! SEEING THE LITTLE THINGS,, OF HIS WORKS! We all set around, make our plans.. and we make all kind of statements.. but do we really see His works,,even as they happen,,,Do we see those little statements, as they become "happenings"? We think of the wonders, the miracles of yest-er-year.. but never see the little things that we cannot control nor do....of this time and this day! Here in our town, we have had an abundance of rain,, almost 6 inches, and grass is growing... so Monday, I set back, rain in the forecast, & I made a statement, I will just set here today, keep on relaxing, doing nothing, and I will quit worrying about cutting grass, and turn it all over to Him...Well,, I did ,, completely lazy for three fourths of the day... and around four,, something made me set up, realize, no rain,, sun had come out for a while,, and still shinning... and as I looked out at the grass, and remembering what Libby had told someone on the phone early that very morning, that the sun would have to shine on the grass for two days to just dry it up to cut... well, I knew ,,, even before I looked at it...It was dry ,,,, where I needed to cut... and I cut the complete yard.... then after about two hours ,, it rained... so tell me...when I put it in His hands,,, does He work,, right in the middle of things you and I just can't explain. Well maybe we all need to stop,,, look just a little closer to our surrounding, our happenings,,, and give credit to where credit is due, and have more faith ...and REALLY SEE THE LITTLE THINGS, OF HIS WORKS, RIGHT IN FRONT OF OUR EYES!!! Lord, thank You for being in all places at all times, and listening ,,,even to the little things,, amen John HIcks Yes, there are many, many things, I give the Lord credit for, and mowing grass,, is only a fraction of the works He performs in my life,,, What little things happen in your life,, I would like to hear from you on all these things,,, & take the time to write me ,, and let me know,,,, .... I wonder ,, just how many will answer? ");

No comments:

Post a Comment