Saturday, April 21, 2012

THOUGHTS

SATURDAY! Week-end here! For most, ,,, a time of kick back and rest, for others , get'er done while you have the time... for the retired,,, well I ain't bragging, but...... I either can do it today ,, or wait! Yes, I admit,,, it is kinda bragging... but I do thank my God for all to have this day.. and in all we do, let's do it in His name, in His presence, and let Him know that we love Him and give Him all the glory , and all the praise for what we have, and what we are about to receive....





For this day of thoughts,,, I think if we will re-read the part of thanking God for all.. and giving Him the glory and credit,, is better than all the words that I can come up with on this Saturday,, IF you will utter them, and mean every word of it!



Have a great God's day, for they all are His, given to us to use , for only a short time. so use them wisely!



John HIcks

I am His, "whose" are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment