Tuesday, April 24, 2012

ALL ABOUT YOU!

TUESDAY! Brr! Cold here in middle Georgia this morning,, but summer will prevail, I have no doubt, but till then , I will just wrap myself in the arms of my Lord and Savior,, Jesus Christ... and He will provide the warmth, cold,, or what-ever we need! Just have the faith , and trust, and He will deliver... if you BELIEVE... do you?

ALL ABOUT YOU!

You know this is one of the hardest things we have to over-come besides sin.. and I wonder sometimes, if this is not a sin in it's self. People get stuck in what they think, do, and put themselves in as judge and jury of their thoughts, and their actions.. Are you one of these? Do you walk the walk with head high, blinders on, mouth chattering only your beliefs, not listening to others feeling , nor their thoughts.. their beliefs,, no.. just yous, and only you, that is all that matters! Never giving in,, always, your way or the highway! I think we all do,, at one time or another, including me!
O.K. enough is enough,, yes , at one time we are all like that..in something,.. you be the judge of that,, for I can not judge any , but my own sins, and God will be the final judge of them . So really, we only perform, and then we are judged in finally, by God.. so live as the Bible tells us to .. be sin free,, seek forgiveness for those sins that we do invoke on ourselves,,and others, and remember not "our" feeling when we speak , but the receivers feeling , for that is where the words will hit, and tear down, or lift up..try lifting up! and remember ,,,, to do this, "DO UNTO OTHERS, AS YOU WANT THEM TO DO TO YOU"!,,, for it is


NOT ALL ABOUT Y0U,, ALL THE TIME, BUT ALL AROUND YOU...

BE BEAUTIFUL IN YOUR ACTIONS, AND LOVE..

TRY IT , YOU MIGHT JUST LIKE IT!

God., thank You for the love You have installed in my heart, and may You help me to pour it out to all I meet, and all of those who reads this. also.. amen

John HIcks
I am exactly what I am, and only have to stand before my God, no on else, and I have chosen Jesus Christ to stand next to me on that day,, Who have you chosen? Your choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment