Wednesday, April 11, 2012

LEANING

WEDNESDAY! What is in store for you today? Making plans for the new w/e already? ,,, or just making them for today? Either way,, just include the savior who wants to go with you, and is waiting for the ole wave of the hand, come on..invitation,,, so go ahead do it.. and don't forget why He is with you, to ask Him to just stay with you,,, through-out the rest of your life.. o.k.? Have a great day!





LEANING !



I was traveling around yesterday,,, and I looked at all the beautiful landscapes... for I am a "Yard Person",, I love to work outside,, and spring is my favorite time, getting out, and sprucing things up, putting out flowers,, and maybe planting some tomato plants... anything to be outside! The only thing is painting, but I do it ,,when have to.

I look at how spectacular things are kept in yards... and can tell a lot of how people are by the way they keep there yards spruced up, decorated, and it tells me, yes they are out-door-er also.. and I see lots of crosses in peoples yards..and that makes me proud.. for it is getting to where you see more and more, and I know that God likes this, ...now for what I saw in one yard,,, was an inspiration ,, for right in the middle of all the decorations was a little white cross,, and it was leaning , slightly ..and I just burst out in that old song , heard so many thousands of times in our churches from youth to now... yes Leaning On The Everlasting Arms! It felt so good to sing it , even inside, and be inspired by this memory.. so the moral of this story is , that even though I make thousands of crosses , help paint some,, ask people to get one , WHEN I see one in a yard , it is like electricity,, and it make me so grateful for God to allow me to do this,, so this little white piece of wood, actually turning to something that make a difference in It's real meaning. so join me this morning as I again am , in my mind , humming



LEANING, YES LEANING ON THE OLD RUGGED CROSS , LEANING ON THE EVER-LASTING ARMS.





God, thank You for this gift , this Cross of Salvation, that You, and You alone gave us..amen



John HIcks

Just looking around and getting inspired by God's beautiful nature,, come drive with me and enjoy it also... it is sooooo great!

No comments:

Post a Comment