Friday, May 20, 2011

UP OR DOWN

Friday- TGED- Remember that each week, starting Monday, you wish for Friday,, you let five days slide by without a thought, except the weekend.. so remember, that it is God who brought you this far, and it is God who will take you on... to where you decide,, yes you! Cherish His gift, each and every day!

Prayer Request: From me to you,,,, I ask that all pray that God will forgive this nation and this world of its' sins.. and spare us from His wrath, but at the same time, I pray that we all will finally understand that we are a nation deep in sin, and we need to pray very hard for us all!

YOUR CHOICE!

Something I haven't wrote in quite a while,, but needs to be reviewed , and reviewed by all,, no one is exempt on this one.. for it is a question of the CHOICE, that God gave you, and me.. so now here it is.. and don't treat it lightly, for the CHOICE is forever, not just a smile and then go do what God frowns on.. and that is called SIN... now

UP OR DOWN?

God, I pray that all will choose You,,, and the up direction.. amen

John HIcks
I made the choice, UP, and I ask for all to follow the same choice,, Jesus is my choice! Who is yours? Make one or the other , both are free,, but you might not want the one down, if you research the end of that choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment