Saturday, May 28, 2011

FADED

Saturday- Welcome week/end,, now to get out and make a great day out of this first day... how? First ,by taking Him with me in all I do.. who will you first invite,, and who will you really take with you on this adventure of life?

Prayer Request Reports: Christy is at home,, will have further diagnostics.. but so much better.
Little Jacob,, O.K. to get out, rip , run, have fun,, heart is fine..
PRAYER WORKS! BELIEVE IT!

FADED!

I have always been told that if you leave clothes hanging out in the sun, they will fade.. well today I will do a little judging, and it will include myself... I really think that we have a lot of Christians who have been out in the sun too long, for I see this country fading from Christian to satan and his sinful ways... more on satans fun and games,, and letting the real fun,, the excitement of Christ fall from the clothes line , faded and losing its glow..
Folks, God will not allow this to happen for very long,, He is sending the signs of our times.. so lets. open our eyes , just a little wider, climb down off the clothes line, and get in the shade, and give a little back to God, and stand up for Him, and quit letting the officials of sin trying to re-hang us all... right back on the line,, after a good dosing of sin,, call out to Jesus, He will shield you from this sin ,, remember , He is the shade!
Let's us the no fade detergent in our washes of life,,that is the blood of Jesus Christ and let's all of us stand on our soap boxes and be heard and seen... come on folks ,, step out of the fading light of sin and be color-ful,, not faded and lost! Grab hold of Jesus Christ, and

watch the color come back!

God, I ask for all to come to the Son, Jesus, and be saved and glow like new money! amen

John HIcks
Yes, I have to come to the cross again and again, to get that glow,, just like going to table to eat,, my fuel is the cross and Jesus Christ.. what do you power up on?

No comments:

Post a Comment