Monday, May 16, 2011

I HEARD THE NOISE!

Monday-As you crawl out of bed this morning,, reach and grab Jesus' hand.. you did not know He has been there all the time? Just watching over you? That is why you can sleep, for He not only watches, He cares! Have a great day, you two!

Prayer Request: Pray that my niece, Christy Hicks, that she will continue to stay well , for she and husband are two real workers for God, and both beam with the works they do, for them , it is not work, it is pleasure, so pray for Christy, Paul, and family's wellness.

I HEARD THE NOISE!

I turned in a flash! I was trembling, for I had never heard this before! I had been told of it, but never actually heard it.. it was a trumpet, no but then it was like thunder I had never known, or is a wisp, a sound so unique,, an orchestra, a choir,,!!! oh my!!!, oh my!!!,, IT IS!!!, IT IS!!!,, as I fall to my knees,, am I prepared,,, is running through my mind,,, I have had the chance to prepare,,, but,, but.............. am I prepared, really prepared?
For I was walking to the west when I heard this noise of noises, from behind me, and yes, I turned my head and body to the "EAST"!

IT WAS HIM!!!! PRAISE GOD, IT WAS HIM,, AT LAST, AT LAST!

To run now,,, to accept him now, is not even in the equation! Judgment is at hand!
Are you prepared? This can happen in the twinkling of an eye, the whisper of a candle's flame going out... prepared? It is our choice, given from the Heart of our Maker to us, to be made by us and only us!

God, thank You for Jesus, and the chance to prepare for coming to You and the coming of Your Son , back here to rule over this world,, and to carry Yours , to You,, amen

John HIcks
Not trying to scare, but to prepare.. ARE YOU READY? That is my concern,,, make the choice, God gave you the choice and the one,, Jesus for your salvation. so please accept,, only you can do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment