Thursday, April 29, 2010

WHO ARE YOU?

Thursday,, a day created by God... and guess what,,He gave it to you , and me,, why ,, because He loves us, and wants us to enjoy it.. just do by the rules, and keep getting! Understand? Have a great day!!!!

WHO ARE YOU?

You are a child of God,, made in His image,, and hear by His choice,, and none other. Then you are given a choice , to either accept His Son,, as your savior,, or not,, but that is why it is so unique,, for it if YOUR CHOICE! He has made each of us equal,, born into rich or poor,, we all start out , equal,, then what we do with this life is ours,, yes,, again , Choice! You say, no, I never had a choice,, yes you did,, and I can guarantee it , and you will be shown this later when you and our Master set down and go through my and your "Book Of Life". Yes, we are what we are by choice, but as we were made by Him, we will ultimately answer to Him.. so when you feel greedy,, you feel like being a cheat,, a sinner.. only self first,, then think about the hands, the person,, that did the moulting,,the breathing of the breath of life into each of us,, then you can truly say,,, yes

I KNOW WHO I AM!

A child, of the living God!

Lord, thank You for giving us life and direction,, and I pray that we all take that direction to you,,, amen

John
Yes, I know Him,, but not always,, then I wondered just who I was,, then I asked God, and guess what , He answered.. and I was His, and proud of it.. do you know Him, and who you are?

No comments:

Post a Comment