Tuesday, April 27, 2010

CIRCLE YOUR WAGONS

Tuesday,, one of Gods' days,, let's get out of that bed with the attitude that we will enjoy it ! Because He made it for us to do just that, and we are ,, once,, going to do what God wants us to do,, and as we do,, let's thank Him..

CIRCLE THE WAGONS!

Yes,, I have wrote on this one before, and it is always something new, with the same theme.. so much to say on this statement.. Young and old,, are you ready to go back,, not far, but just a little ways,, , 1822,,, we are traveling through the start of the plains.. and as we drive into this vast sea of flowing grass,, we are amazed,, as all of the other wagons,, total of 30.. a really good size wagon train.. Our wagon master has warned us,,we are stepping into a zone of "Hostile Indians". We are all ready for war, we think. We have not been in contact with any Indians yet,, it will be our first time.. and as I look out over this sea of grass,, I wonder , how can anyone , on a horse ,, slip up on us. Oh, well , I will put my life, my trust,, in my wagon master,, my trusty ole rifle, and my new six shooter. I am ready! I look around,, all of the others are ready also,, the "master" shouts ,, "Wagons Whoa!". Wow, we are on our way.. We did not have long to wait,, five days on the plains,, starting to get "grass sick" , yes , just like the sea,, no trees, just the wind blowing,, waving ,, something we all are trying to get us to.. when out of no where, I see 100's of Indians , whooping, letting out their war cries.. mounted on horses, rushing our wagons.. my flesh pops up little goose bumps.. my heart jumps right out of my chest, my family screams just as loud as the attackers.. I see a young boy, fall with an arrow in his back,, then our "Wagon Master" hollers,, "CIRCLE THE WAGONS"! We do as he commands,, we must , our lives are in his hands,, we circle,, and together,, we drive the attackers away, losing a few, but safe.. thanks to the quick thinking of the master of the train..

Now back to reality,, as we travel through this life,, we do it more as individuals.. but we don't have to travel alone. There is a vast "wagon train" of Christians out in front of you , just waiting on you to join.. so come on,, whip up those legs of yours and let them lead you up to that "train"... all you have to do to get there , is accept Jesus Christ as your savior,, then He will give the command to the Angels of Heaven.. Circle Your Wagons.. yes the word "your" , for once yo accept Him, then the Angels, are yours also... Jesus will circle you, and the rest of your Christian Wagon Train,, keep the satans away from you, drive them back to hell... where they belong.. Well, how do you feel after your travels through this world in your wagon,, with all aboard? Feels better, safer,, with Jesus,,, Have you heard your "Wagon Master",, Jesus,, call out ?

CIRCLE YOUR WAGONS!!!

Lord, thank You for being here for us,, for leading our trip through this life,, being our one and only Master. amen

John
Long this morning, but the message is here, and could you imagine being on that wagon train in the plains, it will give you cold chills to think,, there was some of our fore fathers there waging that battle.. do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment