Sunday, April 25, 2010

PARKING LOT ANGEL !

Good Sunday morning! I hope all of you had a great day! It was made for you as is this day.. so enjoy, enjoy!


PARKING SPACE ANGEL!

What in the world is a "parking space angel'? We all pray for so much, so many times per day,, we don't even think about it,, we just utter small prayers,, without even thinking.. Do you? I never thought about it ,, but when I do,, I can see those little prayers that just comes from me,, and when I multiply it by the population of this nation, the whole world,, wow! Millions and millions of prayers per minute! You would think it would be hard for even Horizon, or AT&T to handle all these requests. Now ,, you can maybe visualize,, just how many Angels there are in Heaven, and why the need for them... God has to run this world,, and as He keeps the troops organized,, the weather angels,, the healing angels,, oh,,so many categories! How many times do you call on Him? How many times do you ask for those little things, and expect an answer to you and you alone, the ,,, "oh Lord, let it rain, but just so much,, I want to cut the grass , go on a picnic",, or the one who needs a lot of rain for the crop, the one who wants to make it just to the gas pump for you are on empty,, the car is sputtering! Wow, just think of the requests, and how many angels it does really take,,,, think about this today,,, as you drive through that Wal-Mart, or that shopping center parking lot,, and you are looking for that space,, and you reluctantly, and quickly start calling out for help,, you call for your

PARKING SPACE ANGEL!

Lord,,, thank You for all Your Angels, and all the work they do,, and I pray that we think,, before we ask for all those little things, and know that You are indeed watching, and will send what is needed,, amen

John
You are not the only one who calls out all the time,, I do to, and when I heard this ,, I realized , I need to have more faith, than tongue wagging for help.. how about your faith, are you a wagger also??????

No comments:

Post a Comment