Thursday, January 2, 2014

THURSDAY! Good morning to my Lord God,, and good morning to all of you , my friends! I ask for today, if it be God's will, that you have all that you want,, and more, and that you say to our God, Thank You,,for all we have, for it is enough, even if we don't see it, or realize it, for if it was not enough,, you would take away or give more!!! Now, with this said, Have a great day, and invite God to go along, and invite Jesus into your life, if you have not! Prayer Request: For Shane Moore , who will be having shoulder surgery on Friday,, pray for a successful operation, a quick recovery,, and complete use of this shoulder when healed, and that God will set beside him in all he does,, even after the operation, and his work,, Pray also for His wife and two sons as they also stand by... IT'S COLD OUTSIDE! Brrr! Well, I hear on the T.V. our winter here in Mid-Georgia is coming to a freeze,,, and I mean for us,, a high of 34 to 40,,, and night time of 19 , 24, is a freeze! then maybe a rise in temps after this week!.. So make ready,, it is headed here.. Why the weather forecast? Well ,, I put this to me,, I sit and I look at those in other areas,,, no power, with 1 inch ice on trees, power lines down , roads.. no heat, no water, can't get out on the road, stranded , waiting and cold,, and I say,, wow, I remember those ice storms, but we don't have them here anymore..not really very many frigid nights... and I say, I'm glad I am not them! Never stopping and bowing my head and being thankful,, for what I have, and praying for His help to them,,, like I , and we all should do..and I really believe in wake up calls,,, for God looks, and is a God of truth, and action,, making one remember the truth,,, so I say, if we can walk by half of our nation in a deep freeze, and doing without while we are driving here and there, all stores open, our power on.. in a utopia compared to them,, not praying for them, being concerned for them,,, WELL,, WHAT ELSE ARE WE LETTING ,, JUST SLIDE BY? ARE WE REALLY ,,, JUST TOO COMFORTABLE WITH "OURSELVES"? God, I pray that we all will get back down on our knees, and be thankful for what we have, and that we not only see, but pray for our neighbors, no matter how far they live from us, for they are still,,,our brothers and sisters... amen John HIcks Yes, I fall so flat on my face, so many times,, I wonder,,, why God even bothers to walk over me,, much less reach down , pick me up, brush me off, hug me, gives me a kiss of His love, pats my back, and pushes me on stumbling down the walk,,, and me looking back and saying again and again ,,, "sorry God,, I won't let this happened again!",, and He, smiles, and says, "yes I have heard this again, and again also,,, so keep trying,, for I am with you always" ! Now, is God not good? You answer this!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment