Sunday, January 5, 2014

SUNDAY! Good day to all! As i awoke this morning,,, and I said these words,, "Good morning Lord",, and then I said "help me with my thoughts",,, and of course it was off to the coffee making, vitamins taking, browsing the FB page,, and getting annoyed, and dis-annoyed,, happy, and then un-happy,,,reading some of the things on there,,,, and all of a sudden,, I realized,, as I came upon a comment of my own , on someones post,,,and I thought,, what am I saying, I am being,, with-9in my soul, and my heart ,, a hypocrite",, then I say to me,, Please God forgive me.... for it is love I am suppose to post... and do I not have anyone to share those personal things or moments with?,, then I will get on my knees,, and talk to you God." Now, as you post think about what you are writing , and the feeling of those you write to, and about.. and be a Christian about it!! Good writing!!! Prayer Request: Paul Irvins brother ,, whose has throat cancer.. that he will take his treatments, and recovery,,, and let's pray for Paul ,, who just lost his older brother last month from cancer, and is hard recovering himself....Please pray,, Mercy oh Lord to this man, and his family. WHY This is a big word,, and it is the question to a lot of things that are said that is sent in words to you, as an individual! Yes, straight as an arrow to you... and your first re-action,, is re-action of the same,, right back at you buster!!!! BUT NO!!!! Don't go that low,, for those who do this in using those hard , harmful words, are telling you about themselves,,,, so pray for them,, and if you think it is needed ,, do it right there, and then,,,pray, ,for them and yourself... then raise your head and say this..."Lord, it is not mine to reason why, but for you to do the reasoning, and the judging, mine is for your help in enduring these "ones"... and then just look back or write back to them this word...... WHY? Lord, forgive me of all my sins, but first I ask forgiveness of those who have sinned against me. amen John HIcks Guilty of any sins you might accuse me of,,, but one thing I have in my favor, all have been confessed to God, and I have Jesus at my side, by request , and accepted Him as my own personal Savior,, so all those sins,, they are gone, past, present,,, as I pray,, will you join me this great day of His,, and pray for His Will be done, not ours, for He is the Supreme Leader, and He did make this world.....and a little humor this morning,, no matter what Obama tells you,,, the part in red is true,,,, as to who made us and who really is the Supreme Leader!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment